BlueChoice HealthPlan Medicaid can help you with your condition. Services include:
- One-on-one help with depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or substance use disorder
- Treatment from a licensed mental health caregiver
- Specialist referrals, if needed
- Information about resources in your area
- Phone calls to you and your doctors to track your progress
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) benefits starting July 1, 2017. For more information related to the Autism Spectrum Services, please refer to https://www.scdhhs.gov/resource/autism-spectrum-disorder-services.
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) benefits starting July 1, 2017
If you have questions or would like more information about your behavioral health benefits, call the Customer Care Center at 1-866-781-5094 (TTY 1-866-773-9634).
For Rehabilitative Behavioral Health Services (RBHS) Carve-In information, visit https://msp.scdhhs.gov/rbhs/.
More Behavioral Health Resources
These are independent organizations that provide health information on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan. These links lead to third party sites. These companies are solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on their sites.