See what drugs we cover, find a pharmacy near you and more.
- Preferred Drug List (PDL)
Look through our PDL to see the approved drugs covered under your pharmacy benefit.
- PDL *
- Lista de Medicamentos Preferidos *
- Common Over-the-Counter (OTC) Medications *
- Medicamentos de venta libre (OTC) communes *
- Zero Dollar Copay List
- Lista de Copago de Cero Dólares
Formulary Navigator is an independent company providing pharmacy benefit management services on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan.
- Searchable Formulary
Want to look up a specific drug? Search for the drug in our Searchable Formulary * by:
- Viewing the Formulary Search Instructions
- Typing at least the first three letters of the drug name
- Using the A-Z list to search by the first letter
- Choosing the therapeutic class of the drug
- Express Scripts
Manage your medicines with ease anytime, anywhere with this free app. Use the app to:
- Set reminders to take or reorder your meds
- Find a pharmacy near you
- Get your pharmacy history and personal alerts
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Express Scripts is an independent company providing pharmacy benefit management services on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan.
- Specialty Pharmacy
Specialty drugs are high-cost injectable drugs that require close watch of a patient’s drug therapy. These drugs often need special handling, such as special packaging and overnight delivery, and are often not available at retail pharmacies. Office-based injectables are typically covered under the medical benefit, while self-injectable medications are typically covered under the Pharmacy Benefit program.
View the Specialty Drug Lists for a complete list of medications:
Healthy Blue uses a separate pharmacy network to fill specialty drugs covered under the pharmacy benefit. Our specialty pharmacy vendors provide special care when
a drug is filled. Also, these pharmacies will help members who have complex medical conditions to stay compliant with their regimens.
Benefits of Using a Specialty Pharmacy
Individualized care: Health care staff who are trained in specialty medications and in a member’s condition. These include patient care representatives, nurses and pharmacists.
Free shipping: including special handling of refrigerated medications.
Refill reminders to help keep you on track with taking your medication.
Accredo Specialty Pharmacy is an independent company that administers the Specialty Medication program on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan.
- Other Helpful Resources:
- Facts About Generic Drugs
- Find a Pharmacy *
- Managing Your Prescription Refills
- Manejando Sus Recetas Recambios
- Pharmacy Member Formulary Change Notice (May 2019)
- Pharmacy Member Formulary Change Notice Part 2 (May 2019)
*These links lead to third party websites. Those companies are solely responsible for the privacy policies and content on their site.