New Healthy Blue Website, Same Valuable Healthy Blue Information
For more than 10 years, Healthy Blue has positioned itself as a standout for quality health care coverage for South Carolinians enrolled in Healthy Connections. We are dedicated to our members and providers alike and remain committed to helping you understand and navigate the various health care systems and processes. Now, we are pleased to unveil our new Healthy Blue public website — www.HealthyBlueSC.com. It’s our latest upgrade in communications and provides all of the same useful Healthy Blue content to which you are accustomed but with an all-new look and feel that will further enhance your provider experience.
This new website reflects a continued effort to provide vital health care information in a thorough, user-friendly platform accessible from your desktops, laptops, tablets and/or mobile devices. Providers can continue accessing the same useful forms, bulletins, and prior authorization and pharmacy information — all formatted within a new layout that features a fresh design, as well as an easy-to-follow navigation.
The completely revamped Healthy Blue website showcases:
- Easily accessible provider information and resources, such as the Availity Portal, the online provider directory, up-to-date provider news, fillable provider forms, provider education and training details, and so much more! Availity is an independent company that provides a secure provider portal on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan.
- New member-focused content. It features a straightforward process that can assist you in guiding your patients through:
- Becoming eligible for Medicaid in South Carolina.
- Choosing Healthy Blue as a health plan.
- Annual renewal of Medicaid eligibility.
Our new Healthy Blue website serves as yet another useful communications vehicle for information sharing. This new website will also work in tandem with the existing Healthy Blue social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to convey important health and wellness messaging to your patients and our member community.
Visit www.HealthyBlueSC.com and select Providers to access useful provider and/or member information you need. If you have questions about this communication or need assistance with any other item, contact your local Provider Relations representative or call the Customer Care Center at 866-757-8286.