Register Today for the Availity Portal
Great news! Your access to BlueChoice HealthPlan Medicaid eligibility, benefits and claim status inquiry is now being offered on the Availity Portal at https://www.availity.com. As an added feature, you will also be able to view remittances, submit inpatient and outpatient prior authorization requests, and find information on your organization’s prior authorization requests. Please register today and begin to access this information using Availity. Getting started with Availity is easy, and free training is available! Go to https://www.availity.com and select Register!
Note: Electronic transactions submitted via our Enterprise EDI Gateway are unaffected. You may continue to submit all X12 transactions through your current EDI transmission channels.
Availity is an independent company that administers the secure provider portal on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan. Links on this page lead to a third party site. Availity is solely responsible for the contents and privacy policies on its site.
Which BlueChoice HealthPlan Medicaid services are available at https://www.availity.com?
- Eligibility and benefits: Real-time requests and responses
- Claim status inquiry: Real-time requests and responses
- Claim submission: Submitting a single electronic claim
- Remittance inquiry: Viewing online remittances
- Interactive Care Reviewer: Secure, online provider prior authorization tool for most medical and behavioral health inpatient and outpatient requests — includes inquiry capabilities
- Provider online reporting (coming later this fall): Access to Provider Cost Transparency reports and information, member eligibility reports, and more
- Patient 360 (coming later this fall): Real-time dashboard that gives a robust picture of patients’ health and treatment histories.
What are the benefits for providers using the Availity Portal?
- No charge: Health plan transactions are available at no charge to providers.
- Accessibility: Functions are available 24 hours a day from any computer with internet access. (Use Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari for optimal viewing.)
- Standard responses: Responses are returned from multiple payers in the same format and screen layout.
You'll have access to many resources to help jumpstart your learning. Anyone registered for Availity can log in to Availity Portal and select Help & Training | Get Trained. Search by keyword onboarding to locate and enroll in the onboarding program.
Ready to get started?
To register, go to the Availity Portal home page and select REGISTER. It's that simple!
Want more information before starting your registration?