Healthy Blue is a health plan that serves Healthy Connections members. We understand that good health care for you and your family is important.
The South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) determines if you can get Medicaid in South Carolina. You may be able to get Medicaid if:
- You are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
- You have a child under 19 years old.
- You have a child who is in foster care or adopted.
- You have breast or cervical cancer.
- You are blind.
- You have one or more disability.
- You are 65 or older.
- You have very low or no income.
*This link leads to a third-party website. This organization is solely responsible for the privacy policies and contents on its site.
Ready to apply?
Apply now and choose Healthy Blue for your health care! It’s a name you can trust for benefits you can count on.