Be ready for the unexpected.
Disaster can strike when you least expect it. Make sure you are prepared when the unexpected happens.
Learn more about extreme weather and disaster information including closings and evacuations near you.
TTY lines are only for members with hearing and speech loss.
VSP, DentaQuest, Relay South Carolina and the National Poison Control Center are independent organizations that provide services to members of Healthy Blue.
Have a plan.
Make sure you have a plan for when you have to leave home in a hurry:
- Make sure you have your Medicaid ID card.
- Have a list of your prescription medications.
- Make sure your prescriptions are filled.
- Have over-the-counter medicines stocked.
- Grab your personal care items.
- Pack a first-aid kit.
- Don’t forget cellphone chargers.