Am I eligible for Medicaid?
Healthy Blue understands just how important it is to have quality health care. We are a health plan serving Healthy Connections Medicaid members in South Carolina. The South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) decides who’s eligible for Medicaid benefits.
You may be eligible for Healthy Connections Medicaid if any of the following are true for you or someone in your household:
- You’re pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- You are or have a child or teenager age 18 or under
- You or your child is in foster care or adopted
- You have been diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer
- You’re blind
- You have a disability or disabilities
- You need nursing home care
- You’re over the age of 65
- You have very low or no income
To learn more about Medicaid eligibility visit the Healthy Connections Medicaid website or call 1-888-549-0820 (TTY 1-888-842-3620).
Ready to apply?
You have a choice in your health care. Choose Healthy Blue for a name you can trust and benefits you can count on.How to enroll