Helping you manage all the moving pieces
We know that health care can be overwhelming. We want you to have easy access to all of the Medicaid resources that can help you live your best life.
New to Healthy Blue?
As a new member, we know you have questions, and we want you to get the most out of your benefits. Read our tips to help you get started with your new health plan.
Your member handbook (Evidence of Coverage) is your go-to guide for health services. Read it to find out about:
- How to use your benefits
- How to choose a primary care provider (PCP)
- How to get help if your doctor’s office is closed
- How to reach the Customer Care Center if you have questions
- Your rights and responsibilities as a Healthy Blue member
- Evidence of Coverage (EOC) – English
- Evidence of Coverage (EOC) – Spanish
- Evidence of Coverage Change Control Log – English
- Evidence of Coverage Change Control Log – Spanish
Need a printed member handbook?
To request a member handbook be mailed to you at no cost, please call the Customer Care Center at 1-866-781-5094 (TTY 1-866-773-9634).
Preventive Health Guidelines
Use this guide to know when to set up visits with your doctor for you and your children.
Healthy Blue blog
Read helpful articles about health and wellness
Health Education Advisory Committee
To learn what matters to you, we just ask. Do you want to share your thoughts on how we can improve your health plan or member experience? Please join us for our next meeting!
Call Healthy Blue at 1-803-382-5810 (TTY 711) to join or to learn more about the committee.