Find a doctor
We’ve partnered with many providers in your area. Find one who meets your needs using the search tool below. You can search by name, specialty or location.
Search for many different types of providers, like:
- Primary care providers (PCP)
- Hospitals and facilities
- Behavioral health providers (mental health and substance abuse)
- Labs (to get blood tests)
Need a printed provider directory?
To request a provider directory be mailed to you at no cost, please call the Customer Care Center at 1-866-781-5094 (TTY 1-866-773-9634).
- Some providers may choose not to perform certain services based on their religious or moral beliefs.
- Network providers are required to report and update language services available at each of their practice locations. Providers are required to confirm that the languages reported as available are accurate, and that interpreters meet medical terminology requirements.
- If you need help with any of the following, call our Customer Care Center at 1-866-781-5094 (TTY 1-866-773-9634).
- Requesting information on Healthy Blue procedures to inform potential and existing members of any changes to our provider directory.
- Getting help in other languages or formats for things like discussing your health care, talking to us, or for getting health plan materials we send to you in other languages. These services are provided at no cost to you.
- Understanding our provider directory. We can send you free, printed copies of the directory upon request. We can also give you specific information about any of our network doctors, such as:
- Medical school attended
- Professional qualifications
- Race and/or ethnicity
- Language services available
Families enrolled in Healthy Blue may choose the same primary care provider (PCP) for each member of their family. Families may also choose different PCPs based on each family member’s unique needs. However, some providers may have age requirements for the patients they serve.
What if my PCP leaves the network?
If your PCP or specialist is no longer part of the Healthy Blue network, we will mail a letter to notify you. If we know in advance that the provider is leaving the network, you will receive the letter at least 30 days before the effective date. If we learn the provider is leaving after the fact, we will send the letter as soon as possible. We will make a good faith effort to send notification within 15 days after we learn of the provider’s termination. If we are unable to send the letter within 15 days, you will receive it within 30 days.
Get the care you need
Dental benefits are provided through DentaQuest. To find a provider, call 1-888-271-5210 (TTY 1-800-466-7566) or visit the DentaQuest website. Your plan is Healthy Connections. View dental benefits
DentaQuest is an independent company providing dental benefit services on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan.
Find a dental provider
Healthy Blue members in South Carolina receive vision benefits through Vision Service Plan (VSP). For help finding a plan eye doctor, call VSP toll free at 1-800-877-7195 (TTY 1-800-428-4833) or visit their website. View vision benefits
VSP is an independent company providing vision benefit services on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan.
Find a vision provider
Pharmacy and prescription drugs
IngenioRx provides your pharmacy benefit. You can get covered prescriptions and certain over-the-counter items at any pharmacy that accepts Healthy Blue. View pharmacy benefits
IngenioRx is an independent company providing pharmacy benefit management services on behalf of BlueChoice HealthPlan.
You’ll need to log in to your secure account to use the tool.
Get free rides to your doctor’s office and the pharmacy. This service is available through LogistiCare for Healthy Blue members and anyone enrolled in the Healthy Connections Medicaid program.Learn more
Need to talk to a nurse?
Whether it’s 3 a.m. or a Sunday afternoon with the family, health issues happen at the most inconvenient times and places. Our 24-Hour Nurseline is a resource you call when life throws you a curve ball: 1-866-577-9710 (TTY 1-800-368-4424).